The NCBI Granard Cup golf tournament is the longest running and largest ladies charity golf tournament in Ireland, raising funds for the National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI).
You could be just a simple step away from winning an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime to The home of golf, St. Andrews (Scotland).
Count down to the Granard Cup Final 2019
For an entry fee of only €7.50 per player (Minimum entry applies), one lucky team in your club could win a luxury 2 night package in Rusacks Hotel with a round of golf on both The Old & New Course.
The Winning Prize
The winning team of the Granard cup 2019 all Ireland final receive the following
- A two day holiday at St. Andrew’s – The Home of Golf in Scotland on 7th & 8th October 2019 which includes:
- 2 nights in Rusacks Hotel, St. Andrews
- A round of golf on both The Old & New Course in St. Andrew’s – The Home of Golf
- Flight, Baggage & Golf Bag Tickets
- Full Scottish Breakfast daily
- Lunch provided each day of golf
- Dinner on one evening in the Rocca Restaurant
- Daily transfers from your hotel to each golf course
- Complimentary 50 balls at the St Andrews Links Driving Range
- Memories book (shipped to guests post-trip)
What do I need to do?
(Regional Finals are Connacht/Ulster, Munster, Leinster and All Dublin)
Hold your own club qualifier
Your winning team will progress to their Regional Final. 1st, 2nd & 3rd from each Regional Final compete in The All-Ireland Final to be in with chance to win the trip to St. Andrews. The Granard Cup plays a major part in our charity fundraising, helping support people nationwide affected by sight loss to face their future with confidence.
We look forward to welcoming your club on board.